Call us 541-382-5355

Women In Paddling

Monday, May 17, 2010

SUP Race Maui OluKai May 15th, 2010


























A fun day had by all! This 2nd annual event, 8 mile downwinder on Maui' s beautiful N. Shore. From Maliko Gulch to Kanaha, the trades pushed us down to a fun finish. With a luau and music by John Cruz. OluKai Premium Footwear outdid themselves when the helicopter flew over the crowd and dumped thousands of purple plumeria!

I was greeted by a good size shark half way down above Baldwin Beach and a fellow paddler and I paddled as fast as we could. My "Pipes" pushed me through some fun swells for sure. I took third in my age group.





OluKai Stand Up Paddle Board Race from Neal Wagner on Vimeo.

Click here for race results and details!

Suzie Cooney, CPT Suzie Trains Maui

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Call us: 541-382-5355 | Contact Us
Facebook Twitter